Client: Happy Threads by Super Moms
Happy Threads is an upliftment project initiated by Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS to uplift and improve the lives of skilled, talented, hardworking women that are often not valued as much as they deserve and it was time to get some well deserved recognition for them. We have been successful in uniting around 500 women from many villages, towns and cities of India and guiding them to achieve social and economic sustainability through their craft.
- The brand lacked awareness in-spite of having a social media presence.
- The brand was acknowledged by a specific group of people only and not by the masses.
- Sales were not very substantial.
- The look and feel of the page were not very attractive at all.
- There was a complete change in the overall look and feel of their social media accounts.
- We curated a monthly plan wherein we concentrated on displaying all their products categories wise on their social media platforms.
- Indulged in extensive ORM activities to keep the target audience engaged.
- Curated a simple and elegant template for their social media account wherein we concentrated on the product itself.
- We curated the content in such a way that it was catchy, quirky and easily understood and adapted by the target audience.
- There was an instant increase in the sales.
- The page started looking appealing to the audience.
- The number of followers increased drastically (organically)
- People from Pan India and all over the globe started to recognise the brand and appreciated the work done by women.
- This lead to an increase in the brand awareness of the artisans who are the backbone of the brand.
- The organic traffic increased through our inbound marketing and paid marketing.
- People started getting attracted towards the story of the brand and have started getting associated with Happy Threads themselves.